The ProBin 28-S is lightweight and, with four-way entry, is easy to move quickly in and out of storage. With a square footprint, this model can help increase your storage capacity by 15%. Each bin has a 55,400 cubic inch capacity and a weight capacity of up to 1,300 pounds.
The ProBin 28-S holds up to 238 gallons. It can be used for wine fermentation or other industrial liquid applications.
- Impact-grade plastic lasts longer, standing up to heavy day-to-day use, season after season. The molded plastic resists splintering, reducing damage to product and maintenance costs. Bin repair is inexpensive with hot air welding
- Lightweight construction reduces shipping costs and makes ProBins easier to move; their interlocking foot design makes them safer to stack — up to 10 high
- FDA-approved materials are certified safe for use with food products, eliminating many HACCP problems associated with wood bins
- Nonporous surfaces won’t absorb water or dehydrate your product like wood bins, and they provide a constant tare weight throughout their use
- Rounded corners and smooth surfaces mean fewer scuffs, abrasions, and cuts on your product. Risk of contamination is reduced because there are fewer places for unwanted particles to hide
- Easy-to-sanitize ProBins keep cleaning costs to a minimum. A high-pressure wash removes most debris; a nonabrasive brush can dislodge any remaining items
- External Dimensions: 49 1/4” (L) x 49 1/4” (W) x 30 5/8” (H) - 1,251 mm (L) x 1,251 mm (W) x 777.9 mm (H)
- Internal Dimension: 46” (L) x 46” (W) x 25 5/8” (H) - 1,166.8 mm (L) x 1,166.8 mm (W) x 650.9 mm (H)
- Load Capacity: 1,300 lbs - 589.7 kg
- Volume Capacity: 55,400 cubic inches / 238 gallons - 907.8 liters
- Tare Weight: 96.5 lbs - 43.8 kg
- Maximum Stack Weight: a. 8,500 lbs - 3,855.5 kg • b. 11,000 lbs - 4,989.5 kg • c. 15,000 lbs - 6,803.9 kg
- Fork Lift Entry: Four-way
- Partial List of Applications: Food Processing, Liquids, Wine, Grains, Seeds