MacroTotes can be nested within one another, allowing 15% more totes to be delivered to the harvest site with every shipment. As an added benefit, they do not stick together when nested.
The MacroTote 9-FV is 11”x 17”x 8.5” with the net volume of 1028 cu. in., and a weight of 1.9 lbs. It can be packed to improve shipping efficiencies within the MacroBin 28, 32, 33, and 34 models.
- High impact-resistant plastic lasts longer, standing up to heavy day-to-day use, season after season. The molded plastic is durable and resists splintering, reducing damage to your product and injury to workers
- UV-resistant plastic reduces heat absorption in the field extending the shelf-life of your produce
- 15% more cooling vents provide better air flow and deliver better product from the field to the store
- Greater shipping efficiencies can be achieved when the totes are packed in the MacroBin 28 or 33 models. 15% more volume per bin can be achieved over other standard industry totes
- Nonporous surfaces won’t absorb water or dehydrate your product, thus the MacroTotes maintain a constant tare weight throughout their use
- FDA-approved materials are certified safe for use with food products, eliminating many HACCP problems associated with wood bins
- Rounded corners and smooth surfaces mean fewer scuffs, abrasions, and cuts on your product. Risk of contamination is reduced because there are fewer places for unwanted particles to hide
- Easy-to-sanitize MacroTotes keep cleaning costs to a minimum. A high-pressure wash removes most debris; a nonabrasive brush can dislodge any remaining items
- External Dimensions: 17″ (L) x 11″ (W) x 8.5″ (H) - 431.8 mm (L) x 279.4 mm (W) x 215.9 mm (H)
- Internal Dimension: Max: 16.2”(L) x 10.2”(W) x 7.8”(H) - 411.1 mm (L) x 258 mm (W) x 198 mm (H) • Min: 15.2”(L) x 9.1”(W) x 7.6”(H) - 385.2 mm (L) x 231.5 mm (W) x 193 mm (H)
- Load Capacity: 22 lbs - 10.0 kg
- Volume Capacity: 1,028 cubic inches - 16,845.90 cubic cm
- Tare Weight: 1.9 lbs - .86 kg