Fence and Trellis Quick-End Wirevises - 8 to 16 gauge
- This is used to secure your smooth wire to the end post. The embossed jaw teeth prevent the wire from being pulled out. Recommended for trellis lines up to 500 feet.
- To tighten wire, use a Come Along with wire clamps, our Chain Grab Wire Tightener, hammer claw, or the Gripple Tool works very with Wirevice as well.
- Load wire through pointed (cone) end first.
- 5056NRV is a multi gauge replacement for the 5056V. The 5056NRV is compatible with 13, 14, 15 and 16 gauge trellis wire diameters.
- Not for use with Multi-Strand Wire.