Wirevise - 8 to 16 gauge
- THE 5064V WIREVISE IS TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK UNTIL @ THE END OF JUNE
- This is used to secure your smooth wire to the end post. The embossed jaw teeth prevent the wire from being pulled out. Recommended for trellis lines up to 500 feet.
- To tighten wire, use a Come Along with wire clamps, our Chain Grab Wire Tightener, hammer claw, or the Gripple Tool works very with Wirevice as well.
- For the 5058 model, the hole needs to be 3/8" to 7/16" range. If for a vineyard trellis system, 12.5 gauge high tensile wire is the recommended wire size. Fastener is put on outside of a post. Pointed (cone) end goes into hole pointing towards trellis line. Load wire through pointed (cone) end first.
- 5056NRV is a multi gauge replacement for the 5056V. The 5056NRV works with 13, 14, 15 and 16 gauges wire.